What personal information do we collect and why?
4. We may collect personal information about you (such as your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number), directly from you, when you use the Website, over the phone, by letter or email.
5. We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorised by law). This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with products or services and to personalise your experience when shopping on the Website;
(b) to undertake customer service activities, such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have;
(c) to administer the Website services, including processing any searches or requests for information about our products or services;
(d) to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them;
(e) to enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services and communicate with you about them;
(f) for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
(g) to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
(h) for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time, your personal information is collected. [G1]
6. From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information about new products or services or special offers and promotions. We will allow you to opt in before receiving any unsolicited content. If you do opt-in, we will also give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such direct marketing or market research content.[G2] [G3]
7. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, please do not submit it to us. Please note that if you elect not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services, products or information you require.
Do we share or disclose personal information?
8. For the purposes we have described, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to any company in the mperor.cc group;
(b) to our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, dealers, agents, and business partners who help us administer the Website and/or deliver services and/or products to you;
(c) to our professional advisers;
(d) to anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us or the LYDC Limited company, where your personal information is processed and/or stored;
(e) to anyone to whom our assets or business (or any part of it) is transferred;
(f) where you have otherwise consented; or
(g) as otherwise required or authorised by law.
9. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the persons and organisations to which we disclose personal information are bound to protect the privacy of that personal information. Please note that some of the persons to whom we disclose personal information may be situated outside Australia. Our Website and systems may also be based on servers located outside of Australia.
How do we protect your personal information?
10. We take reasonable measures to ensure the security of your personal information that is held by us from such risks as loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Website, the Internet is not a secure environment and although all reasonable care is taken, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Website, the Internet is not a secure environment and although all reasonable care is taken, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
Our e-commerce platform is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through our gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
11. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records or you may go online to the Website and update your own information. Our contact information is set out in paragraph 15 below.
12. Where you request details of your personal information and the information requested is not readily retrievable, we may charge a reasonable fee for the cost of accessing or retrieving that information. We note that we are not required to provide access to information in certain situations, but if we refuse access, we will give you our reasons for doing so.
For how long do we hold personal information?
13. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
Questions or Comments or to Contact Us